Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Weeks Away

After four years of pondering and a year of praying, I cannot believe I leave in two weeks. I will be going to Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, California. Ever since reading about it in the summer issue of Calvary Chapel Magazine (that's back in 2006), I've dreamed of seeing the campus, meeting the people there, taking the classes, and experiencing it. Finally, it is reality. I just want to thank everyone who supported me this season to make it so. And most of all... thank you, oh thank you, my Jesus.

Welcome to my blog! My prayer is that these entries will be full of what the Lord will be doing in my life at CCBC. Please visit often as I plan to update often :)

I take with me the words of Paul of Tarsus to Timothy, whom Paul said of him, "I have no one else like him" (Phil 2:20). Paul exhorts his brother in Christ by saying, "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth." (2 Timothy 2:15). When God revealed this verse to me, I found out later that it was CCBC's abiding scripture. They live by this verse. It was then that my heart was compelled to live by this verse as well. May we live diligently this season and fear not the gospel that saves us, for it is and will always be Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment